inland-marine-insuranceInland marine Insurance typically covers a broad range of property types that are movable, transportable, or involved in transferring information (such as computers/electronics).

Examples of property that can be covered by inland marine insurance include:

  • Computer/electronic equipment.
  • Valuable artwork.
  • Mobile tools & equipment.
  • Transportation equipment such as food trucks/cargo vans.
  • Communication equipment/networking tools.

Special risk coverages for inland marine insurance include:

  • Bailee’s Customer Coverage – protects property that is left in the care of your business (repair shops/warehouses).
  • Builder’s Risk – protects client structures/materials during construction projects or renovations.
  • Exhibition & Fine Art Coverage – protects valuable items/art while on exhibit, in transit, or on loan.
  • Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – protects client goods while they are being transported by your business.