Inland marine Insurance typically covers a broad range of property types that are movable, transportable, or involved in transferring information (such as computers/electronics).
Examples of property that can be covered by inland marine insurance include:
- Computer/electronic equipment.
- Valuable artwork.
- Mobile tools & equipment.
- Transportation equipment such as food trucks/cargo vans.
- Communication equipment/networking tools.
Special risk coverages for inland marine insurance include:
- Bailee’s Customer Coverage – protects property that is left in the care of your business (repair shops/warehouses).
- Builder’s Risk – protects client structures/materials during construction projects or renovations.
- Exhibition & Fine Art Coverage – protects valuable items/art while on exhibit, in transit, or on loan.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – protects client goods while they are being transported by your business.